What's new in version 3.8?
- FSI ScopeStream: Video scopes generated from FSI BoxIO and DM monitors within LiveGrade Pro's user interface *
- ARRI ALEXA Mini and ALEXA 65: Interactive look control for ARRI cameras with the new CAP 2 protocol
- Default LUTs for RED IPP2: New default lookup tables (LUTs) for the new RED IPP2 pipeline
- Default HDR LUTs for ARRI cameras: New default LUTs for HDR transforms with ARRI cameras
* reccomended versions of firmware required to support this integration: 0.1.51 for BoxIO, 1.1.04-2223 for DM series
Remote waveform and vectorscope
Livegrade now supports the ScopeStream technology by FSI, that allows applications to remotely display waveform and vectorscope views of the live video. LiveGrade Pro has a new video scope panel for waveform and vectorscope generated within BoxIO and DM monitors. The video scopes are updated continuously, so that LiveGrade Pro can offer live video scopes without a capture device attached.
ARRI ALEXA Mini and ALEXA 65
Look control via ARRI CAP
With the introduction of CAP ("camera access protocol") to the Alexa Mini (SUP 5.0) and Alexa 65 (SUP 2.0), these cameras now gain the same capability for remote look control as the Alexa SXT cameras. With LiveGrade Pro you can directly and interactively manipulate the look within these cameras via Wifi — without the need for further processing hardware.
What's new in version 3.7?
- Sony F65: Interactive in-camera look control of ASC-CDl values by connection LiveGrade Pro directly to the Sony F65
Remote Color Control on Sony F65
Interactive control of ASC-CDL values with LiveGrade Pro
The Sony F65 camera comes with built-in ASC-CDL processing capabilities. LiveGrade Pro’s latest version features the option to interactively control the in-camera ASC-CDL values by linking the software directly to the Sony F65. Connection via ethernet enables long range and even WiFi connections, for more flexibility on the film set.
What's new in version 3.6?
- Flanders Scientific BoxIO: Support for dual and single channel mode of FSI BoxIO
- Convergent Design Odyssey 7Q+: Improved LUT exchange
- HD-SDI Output: Mirror the Image View in LiveGrade Pro to HD-SDI with compatible third party devices (requires a compatible device such as Blackmagic Design Ultrastudio Express or 4k, DeckLink Card or Mini Monitor and AJA T-Tap, KONA or IO-series)
- ScopeBox Integration: Connect LiveGrade to ScopeBox by divergent media via ScopeLink for software based scopes
- Pre-graded Signals: Enhanced handling of pre-graded HD-SDI signals as Image Sources
- Linked Looks: Link multiple slots and sync their nodes to control looks collectively
- 1D LUTs: New node to load 1D LUT files to a grade (supported formats: *.data, *.lut and *.txt)
- More flexible Loading/Saving of ASC-CDLs: Load and save ASC-CDL files (*.cdl) directly to/from CDL nodes
- Thumbnails: Update thumbnails for looks
- ACES v1.0.2: Update to ACES v1.0.2
- ACES Transforms: Download, manage and compare ACES versions
HD-SDI In and Out
Capture, live preview and output.
Besides controlling the color manipulation in LUT boxes or in cameras and monitors, LiveGrade offers direct input (capture) and output (playout) of HD-SDI signals for preview within the application, saving of reference stills and clips, and even outputting live image as well as references*.
The newest LiveGrade Pro version enables mirroring of the applications Image View display on HD-SDI in best quality (e.g. with split screen) and an improved still image export.
* I/O devices from AJA and Blackmagic Design are supported in LiveGrade Pro.
Extensive Signal Analysis
Work with LiveGrade Pro and ScopeBox.
LiveGrade Pro's newest version integrates with Divergent Media's ScopeBox application which offers a variety of software emulations of classical video scopes like waveform and vectorscope plus some new ways to visualize your signal.
In combination with LiveGrade Pro it enables measurement and analysis of incoming live signals from cameras. Use it for example to check for exposure or get instant analysis feedback on your live color manipulations.
Look Control on FSI Devices
Interactive look control with BoxIO and the FSI DM250 monitor
The newest version of LiveGrade Pro offers full support for the FSI (Flanders Scientific) BoxIO in single and dual channel mode (in which one BoxIO functions as two LUT boxes) and natively integrates with the built-in look processing capabilities of the FSI DM250 monitor.
This means direct control via a network connection to any of these devices – in setups with or without a LUT box. Simply apply LiveGrade Pro's grading modes like CDL, 3D LUT, Secondaries or ACES to incoming HD-SDI signals.
Go wireless or work without LUT box.
With LiveGrade Pro's integrations for the Teradek COLR LUT box and the Canon DP-V2410 and DP-V3010 reference monitors your grading workflow on set gets more flexible than ever.
While LiveGrade Pro and Teradek's COLR connect via a robust WiFi-connection to offer wireless real-time color correction, a setup with a Canon DP-V display makes it possible to go without a LUT box and use the built-in look processing capabilities of the first class monitor instead.
Color on Set
LiveGrade Pro's color correction can be as simple or advanced as it needs to be.
If you're “just” using a 3D LUT and a CDL, building a complex multi-LUT pipeline, or working in the Academy's ACES system, you will always feel at home in LiveGrade Pro.
Without increasing the complexity of LiveGrade's grading modes, we added new features for more expressivity and power: You can now share single grade nodes between devices, e.g. to grade multiple cameras at the same time, that need different LUT setups. LiveGrade also now can load 1D LUTs and ships with the latest version 1.0.2 of ACES.
What's new in version 3.5?
- ARRI Alexa SXT: Direct color control with LiveGrade Pro
- ARRI Look File: Export of ARRI Look file 2 (.aml)
- Timecode: Get TC from IS-Mini for time of saving looks
- FPS: Acquire fps from Ultrastudio when creating frame grabs
What's new in version 3.4?
Look Export and Exchange:
- Unified Export: Export all available formats from one dialog
- Pomfort Looks: Pomfort Looks and Pomfort Look Archives for direct look exchange with Silverstack 5
LiveGrade Pro & Silverstack v5 Now Work Together
Streamline your look workflows.
With LiveGrade Pro 3.4 you can export single looks or whole look archives and import them into Silverstack v5. The Matching Wizard automatically applies these looks to the according clips in Silverstack's library. Benefit from the interaction between Livegrade Pro and Silverstack for an all-in-one transfer of media and color metadata to common dailies and NLE tools and an enhanced QC experience thanks to Silverstack's HD-SDI output.
What's new in version 3.3?
- Canon Monitors: Use LiveGrade Pro with Canon DP-V2410 and DP-V3010 broadcast monitors for interactive look control without additional LUT box
- Silverstack LUT: Export a LUT for use in Silverstack
What's new in version 3.2?
- Teradek COLR: LiveGrade integrates with Teradek COLR for interactive look control
What's new in version 3.1?
- FSI DM250 Monitor: Interactive look control with Flanders Scientific DM250
- Auto Record: Sony F55 Auto Record; auto record option when using "Rec Run" timecode
What's new in version 3?
Capture and Display of HD-SDI signals:
- Capture: Save frame grabs and clips to the library
- Display: Set references to compare images in split screen mode
- Timecode: Automatic TC information for looks
Color Correction Filters:
- Multi-CDL: Use multiple CDLs and export them as one
- Secondary Color Correction: Hue based hue and saturation changes
Extended Look Library: Save looks, stills and clips to the library
Look Reports: Reports including broad look information
Dailies Workflow: Export CDLs for Dailies Production
Support for ACES 1.0:
- ACES Workflow: LiveGrade supports ACES workflows with ACES v1.0.0
Start Your LiveGrade Journey Today
Compare and Find the Best Version for You.
LiveGrade Basic is the entry solution for standard look management workflows and works with Blackmagic Design HDLink.
LiveGrade Pro is the standard software for look management on set. It integrates with a wide range of camera workflows and setups.