Today we are very excited to release a new update of Silverstack Lab.
Some highlights of version 6.1:
- Project Settings Export and Import – Create your own default template and take your Silverstack setup with you to every new job or exchange it with your team.
- Formats – Advanced support for Uncompressed RAW from Canon EOS C700 and RED IPP2 Color Processing for custom looks.
- Audible Frame Stepping – Hear audio while stepping through a clip.
- Audio Sync – Easier adjustment, re-sync and batch editing of external audio clips.
- Improved Transcoding Options – New burn-in and black bar options.
- DNx Formats – Improved naming and audio support for DNx formats.
To see all new features and learn more about them please click on the link:
Learn More on Silverstack Lab 6.1!