Today we announce the new version 4 of LiveGrade Pro! The upcoming release will add brand new features that give users even better control over the live image on set. Upcoming features include:
- Capturing and logging of live camera metadata coming from one or multiple cameras.
- Organization of camera metadata and look information in the new new Shot Library, and export as Shot Reports.
- Monitoring of live camera metadata and settings directly in LiveGrade Pro.
- New native video scopes to analyze live video, frame grabs and recorded clips.
- Custom keyboard shortcuts for any action in the main menu.
Additionally we are releasing a public beta of LiveGrade Pro version 4. The beta gives users immediate access to all new features. It can be downloaded here: https://pomfort.com/livegradepro/try/.