Today we are excited to release the new 6.4 update for Silverstack and Silverstack Lab.
Some highlights of Silverstack 6.4 and Silverstack Lab 6.4:
- Verification States in the Library: Check at one glance whether all copies are complete and have been verified.
- Separate Copy and Verification: When offloading clips you can now choose to copy first and verify afterwards, e.g. for quickly starting to work with the files from your destination.
- Dynamic Metadata Support: Extract dynamic lens and camera metadata for RED, ARRI and SONY cameras, and monitor frame by frame during playback (Silverstack XT only).
- Tags in Library: You can now pre-define unlimited custom tags in order to ensure consistency when organizing your media assets.
Additional features in Silverstack Lab 6.4:
- Native Video Scopes: Support your QC and dailies creation process with the newly added video scopes, including waveform, vectorscope, and histogram.
- Export to COPRA Dailies System: Export metadata files for COPRA Dailies System directly from Silverstack Lab.
- Transcoding to H.265: You can now transcode to H.265/HEVC (macOS 10.13 or higher).