Today we are officially releasing the new 6.3 update for Silverstack and Silverstack Lab.
Some highlights of Silverstack 6.3 and Silverstack Lab 6.3:
- Support for Linear Timecode (LTC): Extract timecode information from video clips with audio LTC. You can use the extracted time code for e.g. syncing the clip with other media.
- Three Thumbnails Report: You can now create Clips and Thumbnails reports including three thumbnails, to create an exact reference for each clip.
- Crop to Aspect Ratio: Crop clips to a custom aspect ratio to prepare them for transcoding, e.g. in certain anamorphic workflows.
Additional features in Silverstack Lab 6.3:
- Custom Framelines for Transcoding: Freely choose aspect ratios for framelines, depending on your production’s specifications.
- Direct Transfer of Audio Sync to Adobe Premiere Pro: Export audio sync information from Silverstack Lab to Adobe Premiere Pro. Create synced sequences in Premiere Pro.
- External GPU Support: Improve transcoding speeds by using external GPUs.