We are excited to release the new 6.5 update for Silverstack and Silverstack Lab.
Some highlights of Silverstack 6.5 and Silverstack Lab 6.5:
- Blackmagic RAW and Codex HDE: Advanced camera support for Blackmagic RAW and Codex HDE ARRIRAW files (.arx).
- Custom naming options for stills and reports: Use the familiar metadata wildcards to automate file naming of exported stills and reports.
- Alphabetic library sorting: Choose to sort bins and folders by name or date in order to get a better overview of your library content.
- Custom keyboard shortcuts: Define your individual shortcut for any action in the main menu.
You can find a comprehensive list of all new Silverstack features here.
Additional new features in Silverstack Lab 6.5:
- AAF files for Avid Media Composer: Speed up and simplify editing workflows in Media Composer by creating AAF files.
- Audio waveform zoom: Zoom into the waveform of audio tracks using the new audio details panel, and review audio sync visually.
- DNx in QT Container: Transcode to DNx codecs in Quicktime (.mov) container
You can find a comprehensive list of all new Silverstack Lab features here.