Great news for our Silverstack community – we just released v8.4 of Silverstack/XT and Silverstack Lab! Highlights include:
- Custom RAW Development: Adjust RAW settings like ISO, white balance, and tint for your ARRI, Sony, RED, and Canon clips. [Lab only]
- Decoding Color Space: Select a custom working colorspace for Alexa Mini LF, Sony and Canon RAW footage.
- ASC Media Hash List: Continue existing ASC MHL manifests or create new histories during offload and backup.
- Alexa 35 HDE Workflow: Integrate with the Codex Device Manager 7.0.0 Beta. [XT + LAB only]
- Automatic Decoding Quality Mode: Let the software choose the best-suited decoding quality based on source and target resolution.
You can find a comprehensive list of all updates here:
What’s New in Silverstack/Silverstack XT 8.4
What’s new in Silverstack Lab 8.4