QTake Grading Module
The QTake Grading Module for Livegrade Pro and Livegrade Studio enables to control a LOOK effect in QTake directly from Livegrade. Therefore, QTake acts as a signal processing system – similar to a LUT box – controlled by Livegrade products.
- Looks are updated real-time in QTake.
- Look metadata (CDL and LUT) is automatically available in QTake.
- DIT (DP, camera department) and VA operator (script, director, customer) can interactively work together.
- Multiple, independent slots are supported (depending on available channels in QTake).
Colorfront Film Module
The Colorfront Film Module for Livegrade Pro and Livegrade Studio adds support for the "Colorfront Film" color pipeline in the AJA FS-HDR device.
- All controls and options of the Colorfront Film pipeline are available in Livegrade products, e.g.
- Scene-referred settings for exposure and color temperature
- Working color space
- HDR output transforms, including SDR preview on HDR displays
- Combine the power of look and reference management of Livegrade products with the capabilities of Colorfront's color science.
- Export of look metadata from Livegrade to Colorfront products and plugins (based on CFE files) for seamless dailies workflows
The Cobalt Module for Livegrade Pro and Livegrade Studio adds support for the 9000 Series / openGear devices by Cobalt Digital. The devices are supported as LUT boxes in Livegrade products.
- Utilize Cobalt devices for look workflows in feature film productions with Livegrade products.
Please note: In order to work with the Modules version 5 or higher of Livegrade Pro or Livegrade Studio is required