What is new?
What's new in version 6.1?
- Project Settings Export/Import: Transfer project settings and create project templates including offload templates, library folder structure, smart folders and transcoding configurations
- Audible Frame Stepping: Hear audio while stepping through a clip
- Canon: Uncompressed RAW from EOS C700 (.RMF)
- RED IPP2: Enabling RED Image Processing Pipeline 2 for custom looks
Transfer of Project Settings
Easily Start New Projects with Your Custom Settings.
Prepare custom project settings that can be exported and imported in Silverstack. Within seconds you are set up to work with the same folder structure, offload templates and smart folders you use every day.
Create your own default project template and also transfer it to other machines. This gives you more flexibility and the freedom to take your Silverstack setup with you to every new job.
What's new in version 6?
- Audio Clips: Playback and metadata for multi-track audio clips in the clip library
- Manual Audio Sync: Add audio tracks to video clips and sync by slate
- Window Configurations: Short cuts for activity-tailored user interface configurations
- 2nd-Display: Clip collection and player on second display
- Side-By-Side: Grid View with two clips side-by-side
- Speed Improvements: Accelerated transcoding to ProRes and H.264 formats
- Managed Transcodes: Transcoded files are managed in the clip library
- Overlays: Timecode burn-in and watermark
- Transcoding Configurations: Store custom configurations for transcoding jobs
- Adobe Premiere Export: Transfer of clip list with metadata
Manage and Playback Sound Files with Metadata.
Silverstack reads extended metadata such as timecode and slate information from BWAV files and other formats, and automatically groups together track files that belong to one clip. You can playback multi-track audio clips (solo and grouped) and individually adjust level and panning for the stereo-mixdown.
In addition to that, Silverstack XT allows to manually sync audio to a video clip by setting slate markers in video and audio.
Export H.264 and Apple ProRes Files for Review.
Silverstack's transcoding engine has been improved to be much faster and also comes with new features. Choose from typical burn-in options or apply a watermark or overlay to the transcoded clips.
All transcoded clips are managed in Silverstack's library and are available to the powerful management features of Silverstack such as backup, report, or playback.
Silverstack XT also allows to create multiple, custom transcoding configurations, that can even be run simultaneously in one transcoding job.
Tons of Improvements
Workflow Support for Adobe Premiere and New Window Configurations.
Silverstack adds export of metadata to Adobe Premiere to the list of supported post production tools. Open a clip lists from Silverstack together with metadata directly in Premiere.
Silverstack comes with easy access to different window configurations, that are tailored to certain activities on set, such as management, QC, or color grading. Window configurations get all the user interface elements out of the way that are not needed and put the focus on the user's current task.
In addition Silverstack XT allows to place user interface elements such as the clip collection on a second display. For improved QC, Silverstack XT now offers a side-by-side mode of the player, that can display two clips simultaneously.
What's new in version 5.3?
- Improved Dailies and transfer functions: Transfer clip metadata to DaVinci Resolve (via CSV for Resolve 12.5 or later)
Color Grading Features:
- Import/Export: Load and save ASC-CDLs, import 1D LUT files
- ACES: Download of ACES versions and update to ACES v1.0.2.
Quality Check Improvements::
- Image sequences: Advanced support for additional image sequence formats.
Improved Dailies and Transfer Features
Speed up your entire data management process.
Silverstack's newest version offers new and customized functionalities to transfer clips including ASC-CDL color and media metadata to Assimilate Scratch, AVID Media Composer or DaVinci Resolve (Resolve 12.5 or later now with CSV transfer).
Benefit from the new look support for transcoding options and make color metadata part of your exports.
What's new in version 5.2?
Travel Drive Sealing:
- Sealing: Seal entire volumes
- Import: Import sealed library archives
- Seal Management: Get seal info, delete seals and re-seal drives
Quality Check Improvements:
- Easy Ingest: Easily add files to the library without copying
Streamlined Color Workflow:
- Improved Dailies and transfer functions: Transfer clip and color information to Assimilate Scratch (via ALE)
Travel Drive Sealing
Set the Basis for a Complete and Consistent Data Transfer.
Silverstack 5.2 introduces the possibility to „seal“ entire travel drives. The sealing functionality extends the widely used MHL checksum technology and allows Silverstack to make a full inventory list of a drive.
It is possible to verify the consistency and completeness of the data at any time later with our free tool Pomfort SealVerify. Learn more...
What's new in version 5.1?
- Divergent Media: Use ScopeBox to analyse the clip assets in your library
Advanced Support for New Formats:
- ARRI: ARRIRAW from ALEXA Mini (MXF)
- Panasonic: VRAW from VariCam 35
Extended Device Support for HD-SDI Output:
- AJA: AJA T-TAP, AJA KONA series, AJA Io series
Extensive Clip Analysis
Work with Silverstack and ScopeBox.
Silverstack XT's newest version integrates with Divergent Media's ScopeBox application which offers a variety of software emulations of classical video scopes like waveform and vectorscope plus some new ways to visualize your signal.
In combination with Silverstack XT it enables measurement and analysis of the clip assets in your Silverstack XT library. Use it for example to check your media for clipping or get instant analysis feedback on color manipulations.
What's new in version 5?
Color Grading Features:
- Typical Grade Controls: Choose from different grading modes and manipulate your grade interactively for each clip
- Look Library: Store looks and manage color decisions for your entire project
- Look Integration: Grading panel support, look preview, look metadata in reports, and transcoding of clips with custom looks
Quality Check Improvements:
- HD-SDI Output: Review your clips in full quality
- Frame Lines: Check your framing in the media player, and enable frame lines for the HD-SDI output
Streamlined Color Workflow:
- Look import from LiveGrade Pro: Export single or multiple looks from LiveGrade and import them into Silverstack
- Look Matching: Automatically match look metadata from LiveGrade to source clips in Silverstack
- Improved Dailies and transfer functions: Transfer clip and color information to Dailies and NLE tools like DaVinci Resolve or Avid Media Composer
Silverstack's Features – What Is New in v5?
Watch the Screencast!
Learn everything about the changes and new features of Silverstack in our latest screencast.
Color Grading and Look Library
Streamline your look workflows.
The latest version of Silverstack comes with extensive color grading functionalities. Manipulate looks interactively with typical grade controls, create an individual grade for each clip and build a Look Library to manage looks for an entire project.
For a better integration import single looks or whole look archives from LiveGrade Pro. The Matching Wizard automatically applies these looks to the according clips in Silverstack's library.
Take QC to the next level with the best possible quality.
For an enhanced QC experience Silverstack XT 5 now enables HD-SDI monitoring with a 10-bit color depth. The new miniplayer is a convenient local visualization of the current output while you can browse the clip library and organize your media. Advanced support for additional image sequence formats helps e.g. to playback and transcode timelapse sequences.
Start Your Silverstack Journey Today
Compare and Find the Best Version for You.
Silverstack is the standard software for on-set data management in all kinds of professional film productions.
Silverstack XT extends Silverstack with an advanced feature set including support for additional formats, HD-SDI output and more.