What Is New in ShotHub?
Support for Silverstack and Silverstack Lab 8.0 Beta:
- Library Sync Feature: Keep clip libraries in sync across all connected Silverstack applications by automatically sharing metadata and file information via ShotHub
- Access clip metadata by ShotID: Identify a clip and retrieve its metadata in Silverstack cloud projects by a short ShotID
- Navigation between source and transcoded clip: Find the source clip of a transcode and vice-versa in the file tab
New View Mode:
- Clip Detail View: All metadata and file information of a single clip shown on one own overview page
- Filter Search: Refine the search and filter by metadata field to retrieve clip and shot information
- Reveal Clip/Shot in Bin: Find the respective bin of a clip or shot in the library via the metadata field “bin name”
Export Look Information:
- Export ASC-CDL: Download ASC-CDL files from Livegrade cloud projects per shot in the grade panel
- ASC-CDL Batch Export: Download ASC-CDL files for multiple shots of a bin or folder in a Livegrade cloud project at once
Retrieve Clips/Shots by Metadata.
Use the extended metadata saved within the cloud projects to filter the search when looking for specific clips or shots. Refine the search by fields as episode, camera, or white balance to retrieve shots or clips in the library and get respective metadata and look information.
- Official Release: ShotHub finished the beta phase
- Introduction of Plans: Choose between three user plans according to the production needs
- Pomfort Account Integration: Manage users plans and additional purchases in the Pomfort Account
- Comprehensive Plan Info: The user account menu shows all relevant information about the user’s current plan
- Sample Project: Users without own projects can import a sample cloud project
- Improved Project Overview: User’s own projects are marked in the project dropdown and the project info panel
- Create New Projects in the Web Browser: Add a new Silverstack or Livegrade cloud project remotely
- Viewing Presets for Livegrade Cloud Projects: Choose one of the new column presets to view your Livegrade shot library
- Improved Layout: Various smaller fixes and improvements to enhance usability, especially on mobile devices
- New Metadata Fields: New metadata fields were added for Livegrade Beta 5.2 and Silverstack Beta 7.2
- Improved General Info in Silverstack Cloud Projects: The order of metadata fields was adapted to the desktop application for a better overview
- Unify Your On-Set Production Data: Collect and manage clip and shot information from Silverstack and Livegrade
- Connect Livegrade to ShotHub: Automatically upload shot and look metadata to a Livegrade cloud project
- Upload Thumbnails (optional): Review on-set grades on any mobile device
- Provide Access to Your Team: Invite others to view or contribute data to your ShotHub project
Seamless Look Matching:
- Share On-Set Looks Automatically: All shots and grading information is instantly accessible
- Retrieve Looks in Silverstack: Browse your Livegrade cloud project to match looks for dailies creation
Unify Your On-Set Production Data
Create More Flexible Workflows.
Even if working at various locations at a different time, all production information from the camera department is instantly available in ShotHub and provides full project transparency. Sharing your clip and look libraries with your team simplifies metadata exchange and communication.
Seamless Look Matching
Enhance Your Grading Workflow.
ShotHub creates a seamless link from look creation in Livegrade to look matching and dailies creation in Silverstack Lab. Looks and related shot metadata are automatically uploaded to ShotHub, and the grading metadata is instantly accessible in Silverstack Lab to match corresponding looks to your camera source material.
Advanced Viewing Modes:
- Summary: Camera Statistics is now showing data and length summaries for either a folder, a media bin, or the whole project
- List View: Choose table view presets or create custom layouts that can be saved, reloaded, and shared with other users
- Collection View: Visual overview of all clips with scalable thumbnails
- Full Image View: Preview of all assets in full-screen mode
Dark Theme Option:
- Dark Theme Mode: Choose dark mode UI as an option in the Pomfort account menu
Additional Report Options:
- Clips Reports: Create Clips Reports based on presets or individual table layouts to select relevant metadata
- Add Production Info: Choose if production info is part of the Shooting Day or Clips Report
Custom Layout Presets
Create Your Individual Table Layout in the List View.
According to the table view known from Silverstack, you can either pick one of the existing viewing presets or create individual presets. Customize your layouts by choosing and sorting the metadata columns that are relevant for you or other users. All presets can be shared with other members by invitation or loaded for exporting Clips Report.