What Is New in ShotHub?
- Unify Your On-Set Production Data: Collect and manage clip and shot information from Silverstack and Livegrade
- Connect Livegrade to ShotHub: Automatically upload shot and look metadata to a Livegrade cloud project
- Upload Thumbnails (optional): Review on-set grades on any mobile device
- Provide Access to Your Team: Invite others to view or contribute data to your ShotHub project
Seamless Look Matching:
- Share On-Set Looks Automatically: All shots and grading information is instantly accessible
- Retrieve Looks in Silverstack: Browse your Livegrade cloud project to match looks for dailies creation
A detailed list of all changes can be found in the ShotHub changelog.
Unify Your On-Set Production Data
Create More Flexible Workflows.
Even if working at various locations at a different time all production information from the camera department is instantly available in ShotHub and provides full project transparency. Sharing your clip and look libraries with your team simplifies metadata exchange and communication.
Seamless Look Matching
Enhance Your Grading Workflow.
ShotHub creates is a seamless link from look creation in Livegrade to look matching and dailies creation in Silverstack Lab. Looks and related shot metadata are automatically uploaded to ShotHub and the grading metadata is instantly accessible in Silverstack Lab to match corresponding looks to your camera source material.
Advanced Viewing Modes:
- Summary: Camera Statistics is now showing data and length summaries for either a folder, a media bin or the whole project
- List View: Choose table view presets or create custom layouts which can be saved, reloaded and shared with other users
- Collection View: Visual overview of all clips with scalable thumbnails
- Full Image View: Preview of all assets in full screen mode
Dark Theme Option:
- Dark Theme Mode: Choose dark mode UI as an option in the Pomfort account menu
Additional Report Options:
- Clips Reports: Create Clips Reports based on presets or individual table layouts to select relevant metadata
- Add Production Info: Choose if production info is part of the Shooting Day or Clips Report
Custom Layout Presets
Create Your Individual Table Layout in the List View.
According to the table view known from Silverstack you can either pick one of the existing viewing presets or create individual presets. Customise your layouts by choosing and sorting the metadata columns that are relevant for you or other users. All presets can be shared with other members by invitation or loaded for exporting Clips Report.